Counselling in IP matters is done in every point of decision making. The inventor usually meets such points in passing between phases of developing his invention and protecting as exclusive IP.
Our office provides our clients with the counselling that is required in such points which include:
- before contracting with our office.
- in defining the invention for search of prior art.
- after receiving the search results.
- during prosecution of the patent application.
- infringement of patent by third parties or challenging patentability of a patent protected invention.
- in various actions of the client relating to his or her the invention.